My disclaimer for this post is... I am a sicko. LOLOL I am intrigued and very interested with macabre stuff. Gross stuff, if you will. Maybe thats why I love my job at the jail.
Serial killers interest me, I have studied sexual offenders in my SANE training for many years, and since I was a psychology minor in college, I have been really interested with psycopaths and social deviates. I know, its warped. But it interests me nonetheless.
One of my favorite websites to visit, especially when I am sick of reading facebook and email and the local news is: Unsolved Mysteries. Many of you may remember the old show from the 80's of the same name and I think its even back on some syndicated channels. It is a great place to read stories and outcomes from mysteries that have occurred over the years.
Another one of my favorite sicko websites is: Tru Crime Library, same kind of stuff. Weird and macabre... LOLOL I know... sicko! LOLOL
OooooooH!!!! You know I gotta go check it out!!
ReplyDeleteThis stuff intrigues me too. I like that show Forensic Files and all the Dateline specials when they cover weird murder mysteries and stuff.
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan too and I'll definitely go check out the sites!
ReplyDelete