Todays blogger challenge topic is to post a photo that makes me happy. Of course I wasnt able to choose just one picture. So I chose two! The first picture below is the day that Breanna left MEPS in Harrisburg PA for BMT at Lackland AFB Texas. She had worked so hard, lost so much weight and was finally realizing her dream of being in the USAF. As a mom, this made my heart happy. Seeing her so excited and scared all at the same time. She didnt have an easy childhood. When I was married to the asshole ex-husband, she was the target of a lot of verbal abuse, some I knew about and some I didnt. I tried to protect her, but when I was working, I had no control. She had no self confidence, and being able to achieve this
dream was huge to her. And to me.
The second pic is of her in her dress blues at BMT, such confidence and passion in that smile, I have always loved this picture.
I hope you like my choices. Tomorrows topic- a photo that makes me angry/sad.


She looks so much like hyou Tonjia!!! I love your choices!!!! I wish I had been a little more on the ball and jumped in on this blogger challenge!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! You both look so happy in the first one and she looks like a confident young woman in the second.
ReplyDeleteOh, I remember seeing the 2nd one :)
ReplyDeleteI love them both!!