Monday, January 17, 2011

My Dream House...

I have always known what my "dream house" would look like. I have always been in love with log homes. When I was born, my parents lived in a log home, that was built by my dad and uncle in Montana. We lived there until I was 3 yrs old and then we moved to Colorado.


My parents kept the log home, and we spent every summer there until I was 15. They eventually sold it and built a new log home farther back on our property..


So, needless to say, this is a sample of what my "dream home" would look like.. 


Complete with inground pool and hot tub, of course. :-)

4 comments:

  1. Oh mine too! I would love to live in a log home. And I don't need a big one. Just a small cabin with a bedroom loft would be fine with me. I just need the ocean in front of me, the mountains behind me, and be surrounded by forest. And I know just the spot, in Alaska! But it's always going to be just a dream. Hubby wouldn't go for it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Roger and mine's dream, too. In Colorado. With fireplaces and a big kitchen/family room combo and covered front and back porches with rocking chairs. I'm determined this is the year I am going to rent one for a few days just to make believe my dream came true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Marge. It's perfect and I would have to have ocean in front too! Yep...good to dream LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I liked the cold I would totally want a log home! Ha ha, just kidding. Ironically enough, my parents are looking to retire and buy a log home. They have always wanted one.

    ReplyDelete