Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blogger Challenge Day 20!

A hobby of mine, lets see hobby. hobby.. Hmmm I supposed I could claim that facebook is a hobby of mine, but thats pathetic. I could say its surfing the internet, but that makes me sound really idiotic and lazy. LOL


I think a hobby of mine from way back that I dont get to do nearly enough of, is reading. I LOVE to read. I look forward to sitting down and reading. I am not a fast reader, like some people I know who can read a book a day or something like that. And I am usually interrupted a gazillion times while I am reading, but I still like it.


I particularly love reading while floating around the pool or while sitting on the beach. The sun, the surf and a good book makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 


A good book is a good escape for me!!

1 comment:

  1. Yep...my hobby used to be reading. Now I spend my life on the computer. I do love me a good book!!

    Sun and surf? I want!!

    ReplyDelete