Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Blogger Challenge, day 10

"A photo taken over 10 years ago of you".... now this provides a challenge. I dont have any pictures of me over 10 years ago on my computer!! So, I have to do the best I can. I found one from 8 years ago, so thats what I am going to go with. As bad as it is. LOLOL


So, hang on to your chairs, here it is.. Me, circa 2003, topping the scales at over 300 lbs!! EEEK!!  I do have to brag a bit, I am now 100 lbs lighter (and still working at it) and a lot smarter! LOLOL



7 comments:

  1. You are beautiful and you are amazing!
    Stay strong!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great picture to look at and marvel at your hard work and dedication. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are beautiful at that weight or any weight you are!!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with everyone else....you are such a beautiful person....beauty isn't about size, it comes from within :) I am so glad to know you g/f!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoohoo on the weight loss! But you are a beautiful person at whatever weight you are! I'm glad to call you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll add mine too :) Congratulations! That is a lot of weight lost!! I'm glad you are my friend Ms. Tonjia ♥

    ReplyDelete