You know, if this blogger challenge has done nothing else, it has made me look inside myself and do a little reflection.
The topic today is for me to name a talent of mine. I dont think any of us really have a quick answer when asked what our particular talent is, at least I dont... But when I look deep down I realize that my talent is something that I was given at birth, I carry on a talent that many of my fathers relatives have...and that is the ability to make people laugh. My father was the worlds best story teller, he loved to laugh and he loved it when his funny stories made others laugh. This was shared by his brothers and sisters and my grandmother and in turn my sisters and I.
I have been told that I also have the ability to make perfect strangers feel at ease. This is not something that I give a lot of thought to, it just comes naturally to me. Maybe it is a gift of gab, maybe its just that I am not inhibited around strangers, whatever it is, people seem to feel comfortable around me.
Tomorrow topic... a hobby of mine!!
I call the gift to make people at ease a wonderful talent! And the gift of humor and to make people laugh.....my husband thinks I'm too serious, so he'd love me to be more like you!
ReplyDeleteI think that is one of the most wonderful talents to have!!! Just think of how good that can make a person feel....especially when they feel they have no reason to laugh!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful talent to have. :)
ReplyDeleteAnd this is one of the things I love about you!!!
ReplyDelete