Another installment of the Blogger challenge.. Todays topic is my favorite movie.
This has always been hard for me to decide. Because even though I like all kinds of movies, my taste is very distinct. I do NOT like animated movies. I have never liked cartoons or animated shows even when I was a little kid. Not sure why but thats me.
I even like all genres of movies. From scary, to murder mystery to comedy to drama. I think I have decided that my all time favorite move ever was "The Hangover". I cant get enough of that movie! I can (and have) literally watched this move many many times. I can even quote the lines from the movie. I cant help it, I love it!
Tomorrow, more of the challenge...
I haven't seen The Hangover. I have realized that I almost don't have a "favorite" anything. Also, can't remember when someone asks either LOL
ReplyDeleteWow, I guess I will have to finally see this movie. Will be fun to see if they are accurate with the Vegas landmarks.
ReplyDelete