Saturday, January 8, 2011

20 of my favorite things..

Ok lets see if I can come up with 20... Other than the obvious, (Dana and Breanna) my list is as follows:


1. Dogs, I love dogs, our dogs, Frankie and Max head the list, but I must say, I love the entire canine species.


2. Horses- I have always loved horses and find great peace when I am around them. I am the only one in the family that never had her own horse. maybe someday.
3.  The Ocean, you only have to know me for a little while to know how much I love the ocean.
4.  My Days off
5.  diet pepsi
6.  the smell of popcorn and chocolate chip cookies baking
7.  Candles with food scents, like cinnamon bun, sugar cookie and pumpkin pie
8.  The scenery around Moab Utah. High desert, lots of red rocks and mountains
9.  vacation. 'nuff said
10. Cruises, see #9
11. sitting in the sun reading
12. Ben and Jerrys Karmel Sutra ice cream
13. Watching my favorite shows on tv
14. going to the movies
15. Shoes. Right now my favorite shoes are my Asic Kayano's , I wear them to work
16. really good lotion
17. snow
18. rainbows
19. looking out and seeing the mountains that I grew to love as a young child
20. chocolate


I really didnt think I could come up with 20 things so fast! WOW!  Tomorrow, a photo that makes me happy. 

2 comments:

  1. Great list! I agree with a lot of your favorites. :) Especially the vacation part and sugar cookie candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ocean is way up on my list as well. Snow is not LOL

    This list would require too much thought on my part hahaha. You did good Ms. Tonjia :)

    ReplyDelete