I could probably write tons on this topic. But that would bore you, so I will just try to hit the high points. I think I have 2 bad habits (at least). One I should be able to control and the other is a little more difficult, you be the judge on which is which. LOL
1. I am the queen of non-confrontational. I do not like to confront people. Somewhere deep down I am still the bashful little blonde haired girl who used to hide behind her daddy's legs every time someone came to visit. I dont particularly like parties, and big groups of people. This doesnt mean I am anti-social, I just dont feel comfortable in crowds. As I said before in one of my blogger challenge posts, I do have the ability to make people laugh and feel at ease around me, but deep down inside I am cringing because large crowds make me feel uncomfortable. I am also not confrontational in the workplace. As far as strangers or my patients are concerned, I am ok and have no problem putting them in their place if needed, but if I have to be in a position of authority and confront a subordinate/coworker it makes me very nervous. When I was the manager of medical offices, prior to my nursing career, I would ultimately end up doing tasks myself to avoid having to hassle with my staff. The first time I had to fire someone I almost puked..... not a good feeling. I would much rather be the "go with the flow" person, who gets along well with everyone..... chicken??? probably.
2. I am OCD. I think we all are to a certain point, my OCD'ness isnt extreme like Monk or the people you see on the reality shows. But I like things the way I like them, especially in our house. I like to kitchen to be clean, and the counters to be clean and no dirty dishes in the sink. In my opinion, if one has a dishwasher there is no need to have dirty dishes in the sink. I also cannot stand cabinet doors left open, drawers left open etc. You get the picture. I spend half of my time going behind Dana and shutting doors and drawers, it drives me crazy. And I have already told you all about my disgust with clutter....... OMG someone send me an ativan!
tomorrow..... what is in my purse!
I am the same way about the kitchen. Drives me insane when there are dirty dishes piled on the counter, RIGHT ABOVE WHERE THE DISHWASHER IS!!!! How hard is it to put them inside the device to clean them????
ReplyDeleteAre we married to the same man? I go behind him, (David) all day, closing drawers, cabinets, etc. How hard is it to close a cabinet? Really?? LOL.
ReplyDeleteGod Bless~
Debbie Jean
Well darn. We're pretty much the same...especially about the OCD!!
ReplyDelete