Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Favorite Television Program...

Now this one takes a little thought. I used to not watch very much tv. My ex controlled the TV, so I had little choice in what was showing at any given time. Then after our divorce, I watched EVERYTHING that I had missed for the last 21 years. Then I kind of lost interest again. 


Now, I am back watching some shows that are special to me. I like all kinds of shows now, some of my "must watch" shows are "Glee", "Desperate Housewives". "Nurse Jackie" and "Weeds".. After a lot of consideration though, I think the show that I would consider as my favorite is........ "Bones". I love the forensic twist that this show has, and Emily De Chanel is amazing as Dr Temperence Brennan.



Blog topic for tomorrow, my favorite book. OMG that is going to be a hard one!!

2 comments:

  1. I have never watched Bones! I love Criminal Minds and of course House. I have to wait for the next season of Nurse Jackie to get to Netflix. I love her!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried watching this show but had to stop because they deviated way too much from the books and that upset me. I may have to try it again since I haven't read the books in a long time and I do love David Boreanaz!

    ReplyDelete