Tuesday November 23, 2010
Fun Day at Sea!
We were at sea today on our way from Cozumel to the Grand cayman islands.
The weather was beautiful today, lots of sun and warm breezes. We spent quite a bit of time out in the sun, at the pool and hot tub, and sitting on our balcony.
Dana and I ate dinner in the dining room and we remembered that we are not really "dining room" type of people. We like eating in the buffets and other food establishments on board, so no more time will be wasted in the dining room with people pulling out our chairs and placing our napkins on our laps.
Breanna has found roulette and is pretty good at it, let's just hope she doesn't choose gambling as her career Instead of law. She also found one of the roulette dealers, they have decided to "hang out" uh oh.... LOL
Tomorrow we tender in to the grand caymans, yaaay shopping!!!
Here is a picture of the Carnival Freedom as seen from our balcony. The Freedom was leaving port at Cozumel.
Every night we would find a little towel animal on our beds with some chocolate, here are a couple of our little friends...
Those towels are amazing. Can you imagine having a job on a cruise line? I think I'd love it...if it didn't leave port. Bre's gonna hook up and sail away, only it won't be the Navy LOL
ReplyDeleteThis is a whole foreign world to me! Never done anything even remotely resembling a cruise. Our trips are camping, and I cook and clean just as if I were at home! Sounds fun to be pampered a bit! And Bre may just decide she likes this life and sign on for a job herself!
ReplyDeleteWe went on a cruise to Alaska many years ago but I still remember those towels in our cabin every single night. They were/are so darn cute! They must have to go to special school to learn how to do that.
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are having a blast! take care..;j