Ola Cozumel!!
we woke up already docked at Cozumel this morning. We were sharing our dock with the Carnival Freedom, which arrived earlier.
It was a cloudy day in Cozumel, threatening rain and very humid. Our excursion
For today was a swim with the dolphins. What an awesome experience this was!
I was so amazed and thrilled to be part of this. We learned all about the dolphins, and did a lot of hands on with them.
When we were done we went back to Puerto Maya, did some shopping and dodged the rainstorms. It rained pretty hard early on in the afternoon, and off and on during the evening. Later In the afternoon we came back to the ship, and. Set off for the Versailles pool and hot tub.
We swam for a while, hot tubbed for a while, chased someones kids out of the ADULTS ONLY pool, then went back to our room and changed for dinner.
Dinner was sent back in Cozumel, at the three amigos Mexican restaurant, which was mui bien! Diet? What diet? I have succumbed to the fact that I am going to have to start over when we get home.
Tomorrow we are at sail all day and Wednesday it's The Grand Caymans!
PS. I am trying to download our pictures that were taken when we swam with the Dolphins, I will post them when I get them downloaded!

We need to get the word out about your blog. I feel so alone here. Gorgeous. Heaven. I would be eating until I exploded. Sigh. I'm so happy for you guys :)
ReplyDelete