This blog is created to recognize a new path for my career. Turning over "a new leaf", so to speak. My world is changing and I plan to record these changes, for you all to see! Welcome! Buckle up!
I am so glad you are loving your job!! We all make mistakes.....some of these guys will learn from em, some won't. I truly believe that for a lot of them, jail beats where they would be if they were on the streets...and they are smart enough to know that as well. I'm glad you said they aren't bad people....they just made bad choices......some of us are just lucky our choices didn't land us there as well....I know I am!! LOL. I'm sure it is a great feeling to once again be nursing people who actually appreciate your efforts!!!
Don't ya just love it? Now, imagine you had to administer treatment to some loony half man/woman that stabbed Bre with 3 dirty needles while in the ER? Yep. I had to serve the witch commissary. After about 3 months, I told someone to get me the heck out of there.
I am so glad you are loving your job!! We all make mistakes.....some of these guys will learn from em, some won't. I truly believe that for a lot of them, jail beats where they would be if they were on the streets...and they are smart enough to know that as well. I'm glad you said they aren't bad people....they just made bad choices......some of us are just lucky our choices didn't land us there as well....I know I am!! LOL. I'm sure it is a great feeling to once again be nursing people who actually appreciate your efforts!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't ya just love it? Now, imagine you had to administer treatment to some loony half man/woman that stabbed Bre with 3 dirty needles while in the ER? Yep. I had to serve the witch commissary. After about 3 months, I told someone to get me the heck out of there.
ReplyDeleteIt's exciting isn't it? Whoo hoo!