Happy almost new year my friends in blogger land! Its been a busy week for me at work, and at home. I am glad this year is almost over.
I was standing in line today at Walmart thinking about what I would post in my blog and it hit me... Pet peeves! I have many. I also want to add some of my guilty pleasures, because I can. LOL so, without delay, here they are:
Pet Peeves:
1. Shopping at Walmart. I really hate Walmart. So, you probably ask, why are you shopping there?? Something inside of me draws me to the prices, especially in the grocery department. Today, I ran in for just a few things and $135.00 later I left. After standing in line for 25 minutes before I got to the checker!! I am usually not a line changer, but I changed check out lines 3 times today before I got a checker that was actually a checker. The first line, I stood in had 2 young girls (probably in their 20's) and it took them 30 minutes to get their stuff checked out! They had all kinds of paperwork, coupons, WICC papers, food stamp cards etc. And the checker was no ball of fire. The 2nd line I went to the guy only had ONE ARM that worked!! WTF??? WHY did they make him a checker??? ugggg
2. People who wear pajamas as regular clothing. seriously, its getting worse here. Does this happen where you live?
3. People who dont return their shopping carts to the cart corral. Is it really that difficult to push the cart over to the corral??? Another 6 feet???
4. Baby strollers in tourist areas. Like casinos in Las Vegas, and on busy congested with people sidewalks.
5. Freshness dates. OMG how DID we ever make it without freshness dates on food. Do I NEED a freshness date on my can of pepsi? do I?
And now, some of my guilty pleasures:
1. Blankets. I love blankets, I always have one thrown on my lap when I am sitting in my recliner. One of my favorites is my NAP blanket..
2. Lindt truffles. mmmmm
3. Watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. Ok, I know.. but I like it. :-)
4. Really good smelling candles or candle tarts. My favorite scents are all food scents. LOL go figure.
5. Reading books on my Ipad, I LOVE electronic readers!!
Please share with me your pet peeves and guilty pleasures.
I do not understand why they have 20-25 registers and only about 3 open. It is ALWAYS like this. I stood in line forever today to return two ties. We all ended up laughing, but again 12 registers and 2 OLD and tired checkers.
ReplyDeleteI love blankets too :) cozy and warm.
most of your pet peeves list usually take place at our local Walmart...all at the same time!
ReplyDeleteguilty pleasure #3...WTH? I've never watched but again I say...WTH?
I have the same pet peeve about cashiers. I have to hand it to Target, they always have lots of cashiers on hand. But Wal-Mart never has enough. They would have 30 people in line and only 2 lanes open. Why??
ReplyDeleteA lot of my pet peeves have to do with drivers. People who cut me off, change lanes with no blinker, change lanes without looking to see I am right next to them...the list goes on and on.
Guilty pleasure...good chocolate, usually Godiva or Ghiradelli.