Today was our last day at sea. Time sure flew. We had a great cruise, the seas were smooth as glass and not enough can be said for the crew of the Carnival Liberty. They went out of their way to make sure our time on board made for good memories.
We spent the majority of the day at the pool and hot tub. The skies were overcast, but the temperatures were still gorgeous.
As our cruise draws to an end, we find ourselves thankful for a safe journey, lots of laughs, wonderful food and accommodations, and the luxury of spending family time together.
Here are some more pictures of our little towel animals, that were left on our bed every night.
In the middle of the afternoon on our last day, the clouds parted for a while and we were given a beautiful double rainbow to enjoy. What a perfect end to a perfect vacation, I believe this is God's way of giving us a thumbs up.
What a beautiful send-off! And I love the towel animals, so creative.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good time was had by all! I'm glad you all had fun. Is the food as good as they say it is? So are you back at work now?
ReplyDeleteWell I just had a wonderful time traveling with you! I'm glad I didn't get seasick :) So happy you had this fabulous time together and you got to come back to a new job!! You should be pretty relaxed by now LOL
ReplyDelete