Much to my surprise, I received an "exit interview" via the mail today from my former employer. Wowser, can I tell them a thing or two!! SO..... I did.
I figured they sent me the mailing to hear what I had to say so I turned the front page over and began to write, and write and write.
When I was finished I had a full page of hand written feelings on why I decided to leave the hospital. I told them who is really causing the problems and why so many people are leaving. I even made them aware of a couple unsafe nurses that senior leadership thinks are the "Leaders" in the department! LOLOL
What a cathartic experience! I feel like a huge weight is gone from my shoulders.
And before I sign off, here is one of my favorite Christmas characters... Achmed the Dead Terrorist as he wishes everyone a Merry Christmas in song!
Good for you! I hope it gave you some closure. Thanks for reporting the duds.
ReplyDelete