I have to work night shift tonight! UGGGG.... so tomorrow I will be completely upside down. LOLOL between now and the 1st of August I am going to be working 4 more night shifts.. lucky me.
So, can I have some wine with this cheese??? well maybe not wine, I dont like wine and I can get all the wine I want but I dont drink it. My sister owns a vineyard and a winery. She doesnt lose any revenue on me, LOL
How about some crackers with the cheese?
Here is our latest moving update. Boxes are taking over our house, the dogs have learned their respective paths from the front door to our room and the laundry room, but sometimes we have grid lock in the kitchen when everyone wants to be in one room at the same time.
No news from the woman who is currently occupying our new house. We will have to change all of the locks when we move in because we have no idea who she has shared her keys with. At one time her brother in law was also living there, and who knows who else? Its like an STD, one person shares the keys and those people share the keys etc....
I still have to pack up my closet and the bathroom and then some odds and ends around the house. Once all of that is done, hopefully it will be July 1st!!!!
I will try to check in tomorrow, you guys will have to re-orient me, I am sure.
Switching days and nights has to be difficult. I've watched David try and do it, but he is young. I feel for ya.
ReplyDeleteMoving is exhausting but so exciting! I agree...change the locks! Sounds like you're well on your way to a new home!!! ((Hugs))
Change the locks THE DAY you get there. I wouldn't sleep in our new house until hubby had changed the locks. I didn't feel safe. They had given the keys out to contractors galore and since they were out of the property managers' hands I didn't trust it.
ReplyDelete