Saturday, June 18, 2011

He's here!!

And I havent uploaded pictures yet. I will get that done as soon as I get a day off. Some of you may be wondering why I get NOTHING done on the days that I work, this is why:

I get up at 5:50am
leave for work at 6:30am
clock in at 7:00am

work all day, no breaks, eat lunch at somebodies desk (welcome to the world of nursing) give report at 7:00pm, clock out at 7:30pm

home at 8:00pm, try to nuke something to eat. read email and try to get in the shower by 9:30pm to do it all over again...

not much down time.

Anyway, Tucker is very overwhelmed right now, he sleeps a lot, our basset scares him and he has pottied outside once. He is happiest when he is laying on someones lap or shoulder with his little green blankie covering him. I think he is afraid of his food dish. LOLOL

Frankie is doing very well so far, keeping my fingers crossed that he will take to being a big brother without any problems.

And... Tucker weighs 2lbs 4 ounces!!!!! so tiny!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is so tiny!!
    I so understand your schedule...my son works four/twelve hour shifts and has no life at all! Can't wait to see the pics..;j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness what a day...

    Extremely tiny! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pictures, please. Can't wait much longer......

    ReplyDelete