Some random thoughts...
1. HOW do some bloggers change the fonts in their posts? I want my fonts to be the same in my posts as they are in the rest of my blog, but I cant figure out how to do it. Any ideas?
2. I love Skinny Cow Ice Cream Cups. We do not have them here. I vow I WILL figure out a way to get some store here to stock them. I brought back 17 of them from Vegas with me, in a styrofoam ice chest with 7lbs of dry ice.. LOL I told you I love them...
3. Why is it that you never see skinny people riding those motorized scooters? I sometimes wonder if the fat people riding them would be thinner if they walked.
4. I have just discovered that I can rent and download movies to my ipad2. This could be a dangerous thing. LOL
5. We have started packing for our move, the more I pack, the more I find that I need to pack. uggggg
Have a great day everyone!
HOW DID THOSE FONTS CHANGE??? I DIDNT CHANGE THEM!!! this is positively spooky.
ReplyDeleteGo to Europe...skinny people on mopeds all over the place. :)
ReplyDelete