Saturday, June 11, 2011

Has Anyone Seen The Bathroom??

At this juncture, our house is FULL of boxes. All stacked neatly in their perspective stacks, covering every vacant/formerly vacant space available.

And dust... who knew dust could hide in such interesting places?? Right now our trailer is located near a desolately covered part of the area on the upper banks of the Colorado river. This terrain is directly south of us and when the wind blows it always blows out of the South. So it all comes into our house... ICK!

The tenant who is currently occupying our house isnt going to budge out of there before June 30. I was hoping she would find a place and move before the end of the month, since she has had 90 days notice to get out. But legally she doesnt have to, and I think she is going to take her time. So here we sit. waiting...

I still have to pack up the laundry room and the master bath, and a bookshelf in our bedroom but I can do that in a day. If I just has some place to put the boxes. LOL

One week from today we are going to be bringing home our new little baby dachshund. Tucker James Tweedy, it will hopefully take our minds off of the fact that the month of june is moving SO slowly.

I know he is going to steal my heart!

1 comment:

  1. We are almost finished unpacking so I feel your pain! And I want to eat that little puppy RIGHT UP!!

    ReplyDelete