Thursday, June 9, 2011

Still Packing....

And its 21 days until we take possession of our house. It doesnt even look like I have made a dent in here yet. LOL

The kitchen is mostly packed up, except for the dishes and pots and pans that we are using. We have taken a huge load to the goodwill, hopefully the first of several more loads.

I am very excited to decorate this house, and to get our stuff moved in.  Dana thinks we should go "haunt" the other house so the tenant will move out faster. She wanted to stay until August 1st but we said no. I mean, seriously??? "Oh sure go ahead and stay in the house we just dumped our entire life savings in, so you can trash it..." ummmmmm NO!

I have no idea what this girl is thinking, there are tons of houses/apartments/townhouses here for rent. You can literally have your pick based on how much rent you want to pay, and she has known for over 90 days that we are buying the house so it wasnt a surprise to her.

The boxes are calling... do you hear them or do they only talk to me??

1 comment:

  1. I really hope there is some sort of recourse in case she does do something to your house. I mean, you get to walk through it and have them fix things if she does, right? Before you move in?

    ReplyDelete