Friday, June 17, 2011

Freaky thoughts Friday

I missed this-n-that Thursday, so I am doing it on Friday!!

1.  Full moons intrigue me. This week the moon was incredibly huge. It always affected our shifts in the ER and the jail is no different.

2.  I hate it when I  buy groceries and I forget one of the bags! Today I forgot my eggs, at Walmart. I have no idea where the one-armed checker (yes he only had one working arm) put them but they didnt make it in my cart! grrrr

3.  I believe all drivers should begin re-testing at age 75.. thats all I am going to say about that...

4.  Is it possible that the moving boxes that are taking over our house have the ability to eat small things? I keep losing small items...

5.  I miss my dad... fathers day is a little bit sadder every year since we lost him..

Tomorrow is "Tucker pick up day" I hope to have great stories about our new little guy when I have a day off next week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Tonjia, I miss my daddy too! And he's been gone for 29 years.

    Get some photos up of the new little guy as soon as you can. Can't wait to see him!

    Be blessed...........

    ReplyDelete