Saturday, June 4, 2011

Packing!

I started packing a few days ago and it has all hit home now.  I am READY to move! The current tenant in our house has until the last day of June to get out, I wish she would move sooner but its not up to me.

I am purging as I pack, and so far am just working on the kitchen, but it is almost done. Next stop.. living room.

I am going to beg off for a week in July, and Dana is asking for a week off too. In my job its always a big damn deal because there are only 4 booking nurses, 2 work days and 2 work nights. We do have a prn person who can do it, but I dont know what her schedule is.

So, tomorrow I put in my request, cross your fingers for me! I should have thought of this way sooner....

Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could have taken time off to move and unpack. It would have made things so much easier. Good luck! And purging is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pretty much moved everything across the street, and I am purging now as I put away. Now last night we sold our trailer, so now I have all the camper stuff to go through too. I think the thrift shops are going to love me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hubster and I have said this is our last house! The next move out of here, will be the kids taking what they want after planting us :)
    Hope you get the time off!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been thinking of moving closer to the kids and the new grandgirl but when I think of the purging and packing I just say the hell with it, they can drive out here if they want to visit! Enjoy your weekend and I've got my fingers crossed..;j

    ReplyDelete