Who else is watching it?? I am watching as much as I can. What a freaking train wreck. I hope these people realize just how ridiculously dysfunctional they are... But I keep going back. LOL
So, last night was a busy night for me, I was lucky to be working with my favorite team of deputies. They switch from days to nights every 2 months and I have been working with them for the last 4 months, (2 months on days and 2 months on nights) so it was nice to be back with them again..
As I said, it was a busy night but it didnt make the time go faster. Speaking of time going faster, is it July 1 yet??? Someone please tell me that tomorrow is July 1, instead of 2 weeks from tomorrow being July 1.
14 days and counting!!!!!!!!!!
I refuse to watch the trial stuff. Lock her up already!!!! Hope the next two weeks go by quickly for you. I was so excited to move once the decision was made, so I know how you're feeling. I still have boxes to unpack and put away, but we are loving our new place!
ReplyDelete