Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Old friends...

I was just looking at a facebook page of a very dear old friend of mine. We went to school together from the time I was in 2nd grade and he was in 1st grade. Our high school years were spent skiing, playing tennis, working on the school newspaper, being part of the school speech team, working on plays together, you name it, we did it. And we laughed. We were good for each other and made each other laugh, that was probably one of my favorite things about our relationship.. 


We attended a very small school, I think my graduating class had 72 people in it, and his probably had 85. We have many many memories, all the way into college.


Before I go on, I have a disclaimer. Now, I do not feel old, I dont think I am old. 53 isnt old is it? But when I look back on our past, our memories and how our lives have changed over the years, it makes me feel old..


If it werent for the internet and facebook, I would not have found this great friend again, I am so thankful. 


Time is flying by at warp speed, if you  have lost contact with special people in your lives, please reconnect. It will make your heart happy...

2 comments:

  1. The Internet is amazing...found a good friend in you! I haven't contacted but a few...can't seem to find people.

    75? My graduating class was 880. Took forever!!

    Glad you reconnected ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook has reconnected me with so many people that I thought were out of my life. It really is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete