Thursday, March 31, 2011

Happy Thursday!!

No real topic today, I am just happy that I have some days off and the weather is beautiful!


I have decided that I need a new bike. I have a 2 wheeled bike but I always feel unstable when I am riding it, so someone mentioned to me several months ago that I should get a 3 wheeled bike. I checked into it and I ordered one! It is a red Schwinn Meridian 26" and I would love to post a picture but I am having trouble finding pics that will transfer to my files at least ones that are bigger than a thumbnail.


So anyway, once it gets here I will get to ride and get some exercise!




Happy Opening day of baseball season to everyone! I will blog more later..

2 comments:

  1. a new bike wow, can't wait to see it. And YES it's baseball season again..love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think 3 wheels are called tricycles LOL LOL

    Glad you are off and wish we could go trike riding together!! ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete