Sunday, March 27, 2011

3-12's and some random thoughts..

Thats all I have left, 3-12 hour night shifts and then back to day shift for 2 months! WOO HOO! Tonight starts the countdown, 36 hours and counting....


I am so glad to see this rotation END... I have to wrap my head around doing more night shifts in a couple of months, because I guess thats going to be my schedule. At least this time I learned what I need to do to get through next time.


So, spring has not yet sprung in Colorado, it is cooler and overcast here this weekend. After the teaser of 72 degree days a week or so ago, we were all ready to get outside and do stuff, now, not so much. Hopefully in a couple weeks we will have some spring and we can complete our plans. Dana and I are going to take a day trip to some petroglyphs in Utah, and might take my sister and BIL with us, if they are willing..


So, I have a question for all of you bloggers. Is there some way that I can use fonts other than what they have available for me to use, on my blog? The fonts that blogger gives us are pretty boring in my books and I want to use some fun ones! I visit a blog and she uses different fonts but I dont know how she does it and cant ask her because she is right in the middle of a huge change in her family right now.


So, any suggestions?


Have a good week everyone, I hope to be back in a few days!







No comments:

Post a Comment