Thursday, March 10, 2011

A Beautiful Day!!! And some random thoughts.

We woke up today with beautiful sunshine and warm temperatures! Over 60 degrees and no wind, just beautiful for soaking up some outdoor weather and a feel of spring in the air...


And to think that 2 nights ago it was snowing! Such is the weather in western Colorado.


I dont remember who I have told about this, but Dana and I are buying a home this fall in the town where I was raised. Currently it has some renters in it until the end of September, then we will move in during October. It is a small home with only one bedroom and one bathroom right now, we are planning to build on next year. So the conundrum lies in the fact that we do not have an extra bedroom for Bre right now. She is going to stay here in our trailer until she gets out of school and then we will put it up for sale. She talked her two best friends (twins) into moving in with her, and since our trailer has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms it would be just perfect...... except for one glitch. The twins' mother is using them to pay her house payment so she is giving them grief about moving out. (They will be 22 yrs old in June and are in college) WTF??? I know that I am not the worlds greatest mother but I would NEVER do this to my child.. Its like hampering their ability to grow up or something.. It really makes my blood boil. 


So, they want to move out, and time will tell if they actually have the ability to go agains their mom and do that. If they dont thats Ok Bre will stay here and pay us a small rent payment and we will have 2 mortgages!! She is also looking for new roommates that she will be able to live with and who wont tear up our house.


This is going to be an exciting move for us, and it will be a way for Breanna to kind of be out on her own, I bet our grocery bills will change too!! LMAO


I only have 2 days off this week because I am working Saturday night for one of the other nurses, and I will try to post tomorrow. Dont give up on me, soon my schedule will be back to normal! Only 3 more weeks of night shift and then I am back on day shift for 2 months!! WOO HOO!!!! Nights are ok but I do love my day shifts.. I wish I could work them full time, the verdict on that one is still out. The other night nurse who wanted to do this switch says she likes day shift but she doesnt want to do them all of the time and then she says she would go back to nights if I wanted her too, and then she says she doesnt care, then she does care... blah blah blah.


I just want a regular freaking shift and leave me the hell alone!!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment