I cannot tell you guys how sick I am of hearing about the dysfunctional crap in Hollywood. And seeing the "celebrity Justice" that is going on.
First its Lindsey dingbat Lohan, who should really be in jail right now, then its Charlie Sheen, an obvious textbook untreated bipolar schizophrenic, who should be in a drug rehab program. And now its Bobby Brown, who needs anger management classes and should pay restitution to GMA for damage done to their dressing room.
Will any of these criminals ever do time? Not bloody likely, we need to fix the system...
Ok off of my soapbox now, back to your regular programming!
rant away! They are such a bunch of losers and it really is sad and maddening...so much talent and money and they can't get some help?? OK, sorry, don't get me started...have a nice weekend. Or is it even your weekend yet? take care.
ReplyDeleteEXACTLY! I am so tired of the morning news shows reporting the "news" which is all junk that belongs on TMZ, not on a morning news show. Isn't there any other news out there in the world? Oh ya, Japan, earthquakes, Libya, joblessness, homelessness, the economy, violence, school shootings, border wars......oh I guess those things do get mentioned, but when the lead story is Lohan again???? I'm with jojo.....don't get me started! And you need to take care of yourself.....Those night shifts would kill me, I'm afraid.
ReplyDeleteAnd now that bimbo Lindsey Lohan wants to change her name to just "Lindsey".... oh good grief. we have soldiers dying in the middle east and SHE is the lead story in the news??? uggggg
ReplyDeleteAmen. Being in the business I am in I have to listen to more of this crap than I would like. I hate how we call this "news." This should not be anything we are concerned about other than the fact that celebrities never seem to get punished like they should. I am holding my breath that Lohan actually goes to jail. Would serve her right.
ReplyDelete