Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I am not cut out for this anymore...

Working night shift is driving me crazy!! I should never have volunteered for this shift rotation crap, but I really wanted this job and I thought I wouldnt get it if I didnt go with the flow.


Looking back now, I realize I probably would have. But hindsight is 20/20 right?


So, I am getting ready for my 3rd and last night shift this week. To say I live for my days off right now is completely and understatement. 


I think some of my frustration comes from the fact that no one wants to make a decision about what our schedule is going to be in the future. I am a control freak, I NEED to know if I am going to be working day shifts or night shifts in the months to come.  


I have resorted to taking Oreos to work with me.... hmm to weigh in or not to weigh in this week? LOL its going to be ugly!



3 comments:

  1. David's night shift is killing both of us. My whole routine is all screwed up. He hates it, but loves his job too. I can't do my normal morning stuff cause he's asleep downstairs. I could, but I'm nice. Just feels weird.

    Hopefully, they'll get your schedule figured out soon. I don't know how you do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my biggest complaint about hospital work...not knowing when/what/where days off would be in the future. I'm a planner and I need to know these things, gah!
    You are going to figure this out I'm sure and be on a track that works for you and the Oreos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ate the oreos, I didnt weigh in and I only have one more week on nights! WOO HOO!!! maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

    ReplyDelete