Friday, March 18, 2011

What a week!

I have been remiss at posting on my blog this week, and for that I apologize to one and all. Oh what a week it was. 


For starters, I had to work a marathon stretch at work, I agreed to work last Saturday night for one of the other nurses, which put me on a 4 night stretch. 12+ hours every night, I think when it was all over I was at 50 hours for the 4 days. No big deal IF it were day shift, but with night shift I struggled.


I only slept about 6 hours per day for 4 days, and so, as the result I am pretty tired. Then when I get a day off, I am wide awake in the middle of the night and fall asleep late, and then get up early... this night rotation is almost over! yay! 2 more weeks and I join civilization again.


I will try to make a few posts between now and Sunday, dont lose faith in me!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are on the same rotation as our Sheriff's are here at the jail. It's a tough one. David works 8 hours a night and seems to sleep 12 during the day and he's young!

    No wonder you're tired!

    ReplyDelete