Thursday, August 25, 2011

This n that Thursday..

just a few random thoughts...

I am really worried about our family and friends back East. Irene sounds like she is going to hit the Eastern coast with a vengeance, hope you guys stay safe.

I am ready for summer to be OVER.. so sick of temps in the high 90's every single day. Yesterday we had a record breaking 105. Maybe its the hormones but I am not tolerating summer very well this year.

We are almost done unpacking. At least I am. I unloaded my last 2 boxes today into 2 rubbermaid tubs set to go in the basement. Dana still has some unpacked boxes in the hall closet and they will probably stay there until they get moved into the storage building.

I interviewed for the DON job at my work on Tuesday. when I walked out I was praying to God that I didn't get the job. LOL long story but my work attitude is VERY different from my new bosses work attitude and I think that it will get ugly if I get the job and have to discipline some of the lazy nurses who are her friends...

I am so excited for NFL football season! the Broncos are looking good!

I want to go here for my birthday....Sky Ute Casino. But it looks like my birthday (September 15) is blocked out. shit

more to come tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to figure out what DON stands for LOL

    Detention Officer Nurse? Who knows...

    You sound happy Ms. Tonjia and I know you are excited about a vacation!! Whoo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete