Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I found it!!!

My spare time has returned!! I am looking right in the face of 9, count them... NINE days off with no pressing demands on my time. I am ecstatic!!

In order to get these days off, I agreed to trade some shifts with another nurse who will also get the same number of days off after working a long stretch. She asked me to trade because she is going to fly to Alaska and accompany her husband home from a job he is doing up there.

So, I will be whining in 9 days because I have to work 5 days in a row, but at least I can look back on this post and remember that I earned it.. LOL

The moving project is almost over, we are down to just a few unpacked boxes, and I think I am going to repack them into rubbermaid boxes and put them in storage.

So, hopefully I will get to make some blog posts during my time off. Right now I am watching TV, sitting under the ac and surfing the net.. ahhhh luxury.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds wonderful and I'm happy for you. Are you enjoying your new house? I'm thinking...YES!!

    We need to see photos...at least one LOL

    ReplyDelete