I really wanted to post this on Facebook, but since my current 2 bosses are on my friends list, I probably shouldn't.
I got the call this morning, I didn't get the D.O.N. job, instead they gave it to one of my bosses best friends, who most recently FAILED her detention certification exam.. who comes to work with alcohol on her breath, who ran over a traffic cone next to our SWAT van because she "didn't see it???" It is bright orange and is one of 6 cones placed around our SWAT van. The Lt had to go out and remove it from under her truck. This is the girl who has NEVER been in management, and whose highest accomplishment in nursing prior to coming to the jail was working in a 30 bed med surg unit. This is the one who, even though she was our clinic nurse, kept coming to ME asking questions, and who cannot draw blood if her life depended on it....this is the one who everyone complains about because she doesn't do her job now, what is she going to do when she becomes the boss?
Actually, this might be a fun ride. She is clueless, our manager is clueless and so, that leaves no one to mind the children... LOL let the games begin!
I will be the one to remind you that you did not WANT this job LOL
ReplyDeleteI think you'll enjoy it far better from this side. So, drink Diet Pepsi, sit back and relax LOL
((HUGS))
P.S. It amazes me the stories David tells me about the goings on at the hospital!! No HIPAA violations though.