I have a few, some might be called "quirky" and some might be normal. Here are some that I have identified for this blog:
1. I don't like to eat corn right off of the cob. I always cut it off. I think that comes from having braces for 5 1/2 years and not wanting to walk around with corn stuck in my teeth..
2. I wash my dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher. weird, I know. Hey, I know people who clean their house before the house keepers come (my sister).. so don't judge. LOL
3. I have to shower twice a day. I have for years and years and years. Morning showers are to wash my hair and wake up and night time shower is to get ready for bed. Doesn't everyone? ;-)
4. I am infatuated with guns, this is a new interest of mine. It isn't safe for me to own a gun, because I would have no problem using it if someone were to invade my home. And I don't know how to care for and use a gun. But I would like to learn. My law enforcement coworkers say I would probably not be safe to carry a gun. LOL is that a bad thing?
5. I have total recall where numbers are concerned. I can tell you every phone number and zip code that I have ever had. I wish I could recall other things as easily.
So, what are your idiosyncrasies? I would love to read them....
oh.my.goodness...
ReplyDeleteI have so many what my husband lovingly calls 'illnesses'
I'm with you on not eating corn off the cob and yes, I always wash my dishes before they enter the d/w...obviously we do it, so the entire world must!
I'm a nutcase when it comes to running the sweeper. yep...I start at the far corner of a room and walk myself out (no paw prints)
I need to brush my teeth right before I leave the house...even if I brushed them in the past hour...they need to be brushed again.
bath towels folded in half (length wise) then folded in thirds. (it's how they fit best in my mom's linen closet)
...oh the issues we carry!
fun post!
wishing you a good weekend!
~AM
I fold my bath towels the same way! and thats because thats how my mom did it. LOL have a great weekend AM!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness. I used to have lots, but none of the above, before Paxil. LOL
ReplyDeleteCan't stand it when dryer filter is not cleaned out every single time. I sweep the garage way too much. I have to have a clear path...nothing can block it anywhere in the house. Hate clutter.
Whenever David leaves from me, I have to do the ILY sign with my hand. Have been doing it since He was 3. He does it back too :)
I have more but can't think of them right now.
Good post LOL!