I have been thinking about this blog. And trying to decide whether or not to keep blogging on it.
There was a time when I looked forward to blogging every day and I looked forward to reading the blogs of my friends and acquaintances as I shared in their daily lives via their blogs.
Now it seems like everyone is wrapped up in facebook and not blogging anymore. Some of my favorite bloggers havent touched their blogs in months.
I have maybe 2 of the old blogs that I read consistently. I used to spend hours reading blogs and I looked forward to that at the end of the day.
So, the question remains.... To blog or not to blog? Has the whole blog land been replaced by facebook? Your thoughts?
I have the same thoughts and it makes me sad. I miss reading people's blogs but I also have no desire to blog on mine since it seems rarely anyone reads it. :(
ReplyDeleteI agree 100%. I've been thinking about quitting since we quit traveling. And I know several of those same long time blog friends who haven't updated in months! I too am wondering what I am going to do, keep on or hang it up. So I'm anxious to see who responds, and how they respond!
ReplyDeleteBlessings my friend!
well you can see that only 2 people responded... I hope you guys dont quit because I love reading your blogs. I guess as long as 2 people are reading mine I will keep blogging.. LOL
ReplyDeleteI would sure miss it if I quit
Well hell, I'm late. I'm one of those that haven't blogged in months! I know what my problem is. David living here. He's moving out this weekend, so we'll see if I get back to it.
ReplyDeleteIt's not his fault, but him being here keeps my thoughts in a tither and I stay flummoxed.
I am excited to have my house back!! I love him, but.......
Keep blogging hon. You know it slows down in the summer :)