Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back to reality..

I am back to work tonight. I wish I could say that I am ready and excited and looking forward to going back to work. I am not. I am tired.

I am working night shift this week, (you know how I loathe night shift) so the other night shift RN can go on vacation. To say I am dreading it is an understatement.

I need to win the lottery! LOL

So I will be working, sleeping, working, sleeping, working, sleeping for the next 72 hours. With no time to do normal people things. Damn I hate 12+ hour shifts!

adios amigos!

4 comments:

  1. You and me both need to win the lottery. Actually I only need to win about $40,000 and we'll be all set. I'm not greedy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not greedy either, I just need a little of it so somebody win already please! Hope your week goes fast, I know I hate it when my hubs works nights but I would hate it even more if it was me! take care T...;j

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter is a nurse who works night shift...she is tired all the time! Thanks for what you do...it is appreciated!!!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe that's why David feels he needs to sleep all day. Works nights...but only 6-2:30 a.m.

    Oh! He could just be lazy LOL

    I hope you have a speedy week and can get back to doing your OCD at the new house BWHAAAAAA! Know you love it ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete