Almost.. LOL
All we have left to move at the other house is my china and crystal, and 2 trunks. Our coat closet is still full but we wont do anything with that until winter, so thats why I say "almost".
I have never been so sick of packing and lifting boxes in my life! Yesterday, we got about 1/3 of the boxes unpacked, maybe even a little more. The house is great, the hot tub is set up and the dogs are getting adjusted.
Now if I just had one more week off work to unpack and organize... its back to work for me tomorrow night. uggg
have a good week everyone!
Oh, I'm so glad you are home! And don't fret that all the boxes aren't unpacked. I still have a couple to finish up, but I haven't needed anything from them, so they are shoved to the back of the closet!
ReplyDeleteHave fun and enjoy your new place! Glad the dogs are adjusting!
Can hear the excitement in your voice, girl!! I'm thrilled for you. I'll catch the first flight out tomorrow and finish up for you.
ReplyDeleteSeriously, if it weren't for my panic disorder...I'd friggin do it!! Love ya!
congrats!
ReplyDeletealmost is good.
~AM