I am amazed at the path the tornadoes are taking this year. First to the area where I went to nursing school ( near Joplin MO) then to the areas where I worked in PA, first Chambersburg and now Carlisle... I hope they stay away from here!!!
Why havent we had a spring? It has rained too much this year and that, in addition to the 267% more snow than average in the mountains may lead us to flooding. Thank goodness we are higher than the Colorado river.
Reruns on tv already?? thank goodness for hulu.
We just kicked our new satellite internet connection to the curb, 1mbp for speed? seriously? thats about as slow as dial up. Had to reconnect to cable internet. 15mbps is way more like it!
Cant believe May is almost gone, we all have to work on memorial day, as usual..
4 more weeks until our baby Tucker comes home! YAY!
Have a great day everyone... check back again.
I am afraid this weather is going to continue on into the summer. We, too, have had way too much rain. Still some fields not planted because they resemble small lakes.
ReplyDeleteWe tried satellite internet...no good. In fact, we also ditched our satellite TV and are now back on cable for both. It gives us great internet speed, and more TV channels than I care to watch anyhow!
Have a good holiday weekend. Do you have to work?