Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A Day Off!!

Oh how I LOVE my days off!! Wish I didnt have to work for a living..


Anyway, the sun is finally shining here, after 4 days of clouds and rain. The natives are getting restless, we dont do rain well. I guess we are spoiled by the incredible weather that we usually have.


Dana and I have to start thinking about the inevitable task of moving..again. UGGGG! when we moved back from PA, I swore I would never move again. But the idea of buying a home that didnt once have wheels under it was too tempting. Well that with the fact that the real estate market is in the gutter and now is the time to buy, we decided to invest our nest egg into something tangible. I hope it was the right decision. 


I think it will be, we will have a good equity in the house and word has it that the real estate market will be making a turn for the better soon..


This will be the first time we have owned real estate together, we might just celebrate with a hot tub! LOL


Its about time to say goodbye to the month of May, does anyone else think it flew by faster than normal? 


Have a good day everyone, peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I agree! Where has May flown to?

    I have almost finished putting our home together....been a long last six days! But I have to have everything put together by Monday when I'm hosting my siblings for a Memorial Day/new home party! So it's back to the boxes today. Almost finished!

    How far to your new place? Further than my across the street, I'm guessing!

    ReplyDelete