Thursday, November 11, 2010

My First Day!!

I am officially working as a corrections nurse!! Today was my first day, and I had tons of fun. I learned a little about the detention facility where I will be working, and hopefully I am getting the concept of working with incarcerated inmates vs should be incarcerated people. LOL


I have a lot more to learn, but I think I am going to really like it.


I have posted my veterans picture on this post of my blog because I am still so very proud of her and the time she served in the USAF. Bre is still planning on commissioning back in as an officer after College graduation, she has 5 semesters left, so the time is right around the corner for her! 


Happy Veterans day to all of those brave men and women who have so unselfishly served our country, it is because of them that we remain free!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! The new chapter is now open, it is now up to you to make it an outstanding chapter in your life!
    Please pass along a warm thanks to Bre...time has flown by!!!
    I look forward to reading your words!
    Happy Veterans Day to all who protect our freedoms!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new chapter in your life! I know you will be so much happier doing the nursing you were meant to do in an environment more conducive to nursing. God bless Bre...please give her a hug and my thanks for serving our country and being willing to go for Round 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just now saw this...I keep looking for Anything Goes...geesh. I'm so glad about your new job and it's great to see Bre again :)

    Have you packed yet? LOL

    ReplyDelete