We leave for our cruise/vacation on wednesday!! I plan to do some blogging while I am there, if possible. If not, I will just put them into a word processing program and post when I get back to wi fi internet access.
News from the home front here, I love my new job. I am learning all about the legal process and law enforcement. And thats right up my alley, if there was a job that allowed me to be a nurse/law enforcement officer I would want it. I think this is the closest I can get.
I work Monday at the jail and then take Tuesday off. I realized that if I dont take it off I will not have time to go to the bank, pick up various things at Walmart for our trip, buy dog food, etc. Dana is working so its all on me.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, be back later!
I love the photo and your blog looks great!! You deserve this vacation big time and will have such a wonderful time. You won't even dread coming back!! That's terrific :)
ReplyDeleteHave a good evening ((Hugs))
thanks Deb!! I thought I should try to fancy it up a little bit. LOL
ReplyDeleteloving it too and glad you are happy in the new job... Have a great vaca... and take lots of pictures.
ReplyDeleteYour new job sounds very interesting. I look forward to hearing all about it.
ReplyDelete