I can't believe its been over a week since I posted on this blog. It seems like the days all run into each other and I don't have the time or the subject matter to post every day.
For this, I apologize.
I do have some things rolling around in my head. come on in....
1. I am an educated person, majored in Political science in college (before nursing) and I am also a legal nurse consultant. I love law, the judicial system and criminal justice. That being said, I just don't get these Occupy wall Street protestors. I think their endeavors are falling on deaf ears. I guess its their constitutional right to assemble, but I don't get it.
2. who knew the professional basketball players were thinking of going on strike? Not me. :-) now, who cares??? not me :-)
3. I am ready for winter! I have had about enough of summer like weather. bring on the snow!
4. I want to vote on abolishing Daylight Savings Time. The powers that be almost put it on our ballots in Colorado but it didn't make it. I think they think the voters would vote it out! LOL
5. Why aren't they making good movies anymore? If I see another animated movie being premiered, I am going to explode.
thats not all thats in there, but its all I have time for...
peace y'all.
I love when you post lists of what's on your mind! And I am with you.....don't get the protestors....don't care about the basketball strike....it's going to be 57 today! Lovin' it but I know what's coming soon! And don't get me started on Daylight Saving Time. Just pick one time and stick with it. I really don't care which time, although I prefer God's time, but I hate the switching twice a year.
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile, I woke at 4. Am so excited that the Alaska kids are coming home for a visit this week and are bringing Stella, the grand dog. I'm going to have a good day.....hope you do too!
Hugs!
I can't stand Daylight Saving Time. Mostly because a.) I lose sleep and I despise losing sleep. And b.) it is a constant fight for me at work twice a year to remind everyone it is "Daylight Saving Time" NOT "Daylight Savings Time." There is no s on Saving!! Being in TV I fight with producers all the time about this over suupers and graphics that are spelled wrong.
ReplyDeleteOh and when are we going to stop paying attention to super rich athletes who want to strike until they are made more super rich. Give me an athlete who donates their salary to charity or something and I'll be interested.
Agree with you on all fronts. I do kind of enjoy the Spring forward...feel like I have a longer evening.
ReplyDeleteAgree with Princess about the super rich ball players. Ridiculous. I don't like basketball.
Hugs!