Monday, November 14, 2011

Brutal!!!!!!

Today was my first workout with the trainer that I hired.

I need to have my head examined! LOL I am paying for this??? It was rough, it was rougher than I thought it would be, but I made it through it!

My trainer is a doll, he is a very gentle guy, who his actually the head of the department at our gym. He was my sisters trainer, but somehow, I don't think he put her through what he put me through tonight.

We did upper body training, push-ups, pull-ups from standing on a big machine, we did pull downs and lower body stuff with weights, we did the step platform, and bouncing an 8 lb medicine ball, just to mention a few.

I may not be able to raise my arms tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Because my granddaughters aren't giving me any great grands, I have a pretend great grandson. I bounced him around on Sunday.....17 pounds, but more fun than your 8 pound medicine ball!!! Yes, my arms ached yesterday!

    Proud of you for doing this. Bet it's hard.

    ReplyDelete