And you guys are saying how can one person make so many decisions in one year, right??
Decision to buy the house, decision to let Bre stay at our trailer and get a roommate, decision to start a new job, etc..
Now I have made one more. I am taking a job change at work. Still at the jail. Still in the same department. But I am taking over the clinic. I will be the new clinic nurse. This will entail a lot of different responsibilities and now, I am finding out that it isn't just seeing patients and running doctors clinic like the last nurse (the one who is now our new boss.. LOL) but it involves educating inmates, managing those with chronic care issues, overseeing the LPN's, managing inmates with high level acute medical issues. managing the care of those who are in Ad Seg, managing the prescription drug formulary and dispensing machine. Who would have thunk it?
Like I said the former clinic nurse just helped with doctors clinic and spent the rest of the time, on email, on the phone and trying to avoid work!!
My new hours will be 7-3:30 mon, tues, wed and thurs and 7-1:30 on Friday, no weekends and no holidays! AND I will make more money per year...
I hope I am not crazy for changing positions. LOL time will tell! keep your fingers crossed for me!
Sounds fantastic...congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat sounds good to me! The regular hours alone should make the switch worthwhile. And of course more $$$$!!!! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI think that job sounds amazing! And it will keep you away from the clueless twins I hope. See, things worked out so good thing you didn't get that other position.
ReplyDeleteNow THIS sounds fabulous!! Agree with Crazy...here's the reason you didn't get the D.O.N. position.
ReplyDeleteIf you are not stressing about work, it will give you time to stress about something else! LOL
We do that ((hugs))