Friday, September 16, 2011

Darned Facebook Status!!

One of my friends posted this tonight:


¸.•*" Ӝ "*•.¸¸If flowers grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me.
place them in my mama's arms and tell her they're from me.
Tell her that I love and miss her, and when she turns to smile,
Place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for awhile. ♥ :) 
Post this if you have someone special in Heaven!



It jumped out at me, and slapped me in the face. It made me realize how much I miss my mom. She has been gone 2 years and I still think of things that I need to tell her, and things that she would tell me.


Does it ever get easier?

4 comments:

  1. Tonjia, it really does get better. It never goes away, but it gets better. Next week would be my mom's birthday if she were here on earth, but she's been in heaven for 3 years now. Finally these past few months, I find it getting a little easier. It's really tough, isn't it?

    Sending huge hugs this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you a big hug as well...

    My Mom passed away 8 years ago and it does get easier. I still miss her terribly. She was my best friend. Some days I'd give anything if she were here! I still talk to her...out loud!

    It's a huge loss. Like our umbilical cord was finally cut. We get it, hon ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Dad passed six years ago... it is a different ache today, compared to the days, weeks and months following. We were very close...actually we still are. Some things are eternal...
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all for your comments.. they mean everything to me..

    ReplyDelete