Sunday, February 20, 2011

Not Gone. Just blank

Hi everyone, I am checking in to let you know that I am not vacating my blog. LOL I am just having a mind blank when it comes to thinking up blog posts.


I am off to work tonight, so all I will get done over the next 3 days is, work-sleep-work-sleep. You get the picture.


Hugs and love to all of my readers, I will be back Wednesday or thursday with bells on, and hopefully a bunch of new blog topics!


Peace..

3 comments:

  1. I'm having the same trouble...gah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..."Not Gone. Just Blank." ... PERFECT!!! That about sums it up for me, too. Everything I think of to write about just seems so...boring! Lately the most fun has been changing around the templates! BWAAHAHAHA! Better luck to us soon, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here. I'm with Kim...all boring. By the way, LOL, how did you get Kim-D to visit your blog? You rock! She never visits mine :(

    Hugs back at ya!!

    ReplyDelete