Thursday, February 10, 2011

Inside my head...

I borrowed this blog idea from Mental Pause Mama what a great idea it is!  So, here are some thoughts from inside my head:


1. When are we ever going to get healthcare in this country fixed? Danas company wanted to charge us $550 per month to add Bre to our insurance, who can afford that?


2. How do they keep all of those people who want to try out for American Idol organized?


3.  Is Christina Aguilara trying to look like Cindy Lauper?


4.  Chocolate is good for the soul


5.  Will we be able to swing 2 mortgages if Bre doesnt get roommates when we move to our new house this fall? 


6. How old is too old to be living with your parents? Its different nowadays...


7.  Why did God wait until now to give me a nursing job that I absolutely love?


8.  Praying relaxes me


9.  Not many things feel as good as holding a hound on my lap and feeling his chin on my shoulder.


10.  I am fascinated by stories of missing persons..


11.  Is anyone really out there reading this blog?

8 comments:

  1. Yes I'm reading!!! LOL. I love this....First thought is yes she is starting to look like Cyndi Lauper!!! I'm amazed I never noticed that!!!!

    Health care IS a mess and is a joke.....but seeing as how you are a nurse you already know that. Praise God that most of Bob's health issues are behind us but supply companies totally rip off the insurance companies....and they know it but don't seem to care, I guess cuz they know they will get their money back out of somehow, someway. We would have to buy a lot of Bob's supplies while waiting for insurance to determine he had a need......we were buying rolls of kerlix for 2 bucks a roll......same thing they were charging insurance 6 bucks for. WHAT????? And from the same source!!! And they wouldn't pay for tpe to hold dressing on.....companies are being run by morons.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading!! Great list...number 8, always works for me. And number 1..gah, my son just added his newborn daughter to his coverage and it costs $600 a month...that's like taking a huge paycut so your kid can get to the doc...it's sinful in the richest country in the world, just heartbreaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isnt it awful guys? I am pro-nationalized healthcare for obvious reasons. I have seen such abusers of the system and I have seen very sad cases where people need healthcare and cannot get it.

    Lets just get it all over with already!!! Everyone needs healthcare!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am reading! :) I loved this list. Makes me want to make one of my own. Don't get me started on health care, I have it and I still can't afford to go to the doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, I'm reading, my friend! And I don't know what the answer is for health care, but I know something has to be done! We cannot go on like this. Fortunately, I am healthy, and have not been to the doctor except for a yearly physical for a decade. And I know people who go for some reason or another, every week or so! The abuse of some ruins it for the rest of us. And Obama does not have the answer! Don't get me going!

    Just so you know, it was 80 on the car thermometer in Tucson today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No, I'm not reading :)

    I love your list and I could make one 25 times longer.

    I'm really big on taxing China for every damn thing it ships here.

    I just ironed a shirt for David that was made in Egypt. Izod. Shit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well of course I am reading...LOL

    Yes, chocolate is good for the soul..

    Healthcare? OMG.. I am disabled and have medicare, but went 2 yrs without. Hubby is disabled and has COPD and has to wait the 2 yrs before medicare will pick up. How crazy is that? He at least has the VA, since he is a veteren.

    I love your blog!!! Keep blogging away!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a reader, he's a reader...don't ya want to be a reader too? (love that Dr.Pepper ad).

    #4!!!!!!!!!

    and as for why God waited so long to get you here??? perhaps you are now at a place to fully appreciate this opportunity? just sayin'....

    Keep writing, my friend!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete