Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blogger Challenge. Final post....

Can you believe its been 30 days?? I have enjoyed this challenge quite a lot. Originally didnt know if I would..


Todays topic is "A dream for the future".


Depending on how far in the future, I think my dream would be retirement.. I still have at least 9 years until I retire, that is IF I can retire at age 62, and by the time I reach 62 retirement age will probably be 75!


I see people who have retired early and how much fun they are having. The stressor is still there regarding retirement funds. Will I have enough retirement money saved up to pay our bills? Dana should still be working then, he is 5 years younger than I am. And we are working on paying off all of our big bills like cars. So hopefully, with our combined incomes we can afford our house payment and utilities. Its all in the planning! 401K's, IRA's and investments are the name of the game folks!!


Thank you for reading my 30 day blogger challenge, I hope you have enjoyed learning a little about me and my world. It was a great ride!!!

4 comments:

  1. I'm doing a 30 minute challenge at the moment...trying to get to my 20 followers blogsites and comment. Life has been so hectic the past 2 months. Enjoyed reading your 30 day blogger challenge...didn't always get to respond to them. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved getting to know you better through this challenge! And retirement is good.....keep planning for it! We aren't rich by any means, but with NO bills, we are able to have fun! And I do hope you're coming to Arizona with us.....we leave tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm only 33 and I already dream of retirement! I wish I could find a job that I loved doing and that didn't feel like work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have to say this...you would not have to worry about retirement if you'd get over your phone addiction hahahaha.

    No, I know you can't wait. I did learn you were getting a house and I didn't know that. I've enjoyed reading and love that you are blogging again. Feels good once you manage to get to hit publish!!

    I have just enough coming in to eat and I'm happy :)

    ReplyDelete