Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blogs that you enjoy!

I have been perusing the blog world looking for some really good, fun blogs to read. I have my favorites but I am wondering what blogs you enjoy?


Give me some choices! I need new reading material!


Before I finish this post, I have to share something. I rejoined weight watchers 3 weeks ago, online. What an amazing change they have made to the new points plus plan!! I am having a blast making new recipes and experiencing all of the freedom that the new plan give us.


Just my own personal little endorsement. 


Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I see you reading where I'm reading so I can't add any LOL

    Good luck with the WW! I need to get on that dreaded treadmill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyperboleandahalf.com is awesome. Also theoatmeal.com. I also love NotAlwaysRight.com, fun to read about stupid customers. :)

    ReplyDelete